Golf Course/Pro Shop: $18.25
Comcast Cable TV: $39.39
Tennis Courts: $0.34
Community Centers: $19.40
Community Activities: $9.12
Reserve Replacement: $65.81
Swimming Pools: $6.02
Post Office: $1.31
Public Safety: $33.05
Fitness Center: $1.44
Reserve Capital Improvement Fund: $8.00
Villager Newspaper: $8.72
Roads/Other Properties: $19.21
The pie chart above only reflects the Club’s assessment components and not the Association or Homeowners’ Corporation.
Assessment information provided is accurate through June 30, 2017.
At The Villages, you automatically become a member of The Villages Golf and Country Club and either The Villages Association or The Homeowners’ Corporation when you purchase a condominium or single-family home. For one reasonable monthly fee (which includes both the Club and Association operating and reserve assessments), the Club and the Association provide a number of very important services you would pay for separately if you did not live at The Villages.
The Villages determine their Home Owners Association Fees (HOA Fees) on Sq.Ft. of the home, 1/2 Sq.Ft. of the garage space for reason of maintenance of home AND surrounding landscaping in that village (each Village has their own budget).
• Golf/Country Club membership (18 hole and 9 hole courses, driving range)
• 4 swimming and hydro-massage pools
• Tennis courts (6)
• Bocce courts (2)
• Weekly community newspaper
• Comcast Cable TV (expanded package)
• Dedicated community information television channels
• Post office
• Maintenance of 4 community centers
• Maintenance of private roads • 24-hour Public Safety service
• 550 acres of open space with hiking trails
• Community Activities Director
• Taxes for recreational centers, golf, etc.
• Common area gardening/landscape service
• Exterior and street lighting
• Building maintenance—roof repair, building maintenance and exterior painting (Association only)
• Trash collection
• Property, commercial general liability insurance, and earthquake coverage
• Full-time property management • Pest control