Transitioning to The Villages
Do You Need To Sell Your Home BEFORE you buy in The Villages?
Should you buy first, then sell—or vice versa?
We Will show You How To Buy and Sell a Home at the Same Time.
We Will Help You Make the Move - Easy, Stress Free and Enjoyable!
"It's All About The Timing" - If needed, We make sure you can stay in your existing home while selling and finding the "Perfect" home to move into!
I wanted to let you know that we "specialize" in helping our clients sell their current home and transition to the Villages.
We help buyers and sellers throughout all Silicon Valley. I have a team of area experts to help with the entire transition process:
- Team of Agents Consistently Lead Generating Specifically to Find Qualified Buyers for Your Home
- Agents & Administrative Staff that Work in Harmony for the Benefit of the Client
- Includes Multiple Spheres of Influence to Spread the Word About Your Home
- Can Easily Handle Numerous Transactions
- Always Available to Answer any Questions or Concerns.
- Benefits from the Combined Experience of the Agents and Administrative Staff
- Can Execute a Complex Marketing Strategy by Leveraging Team Resources
If You Are Selling, We will also Help and Show You:
- How to stage your home
- Which repairs are absolutely required
- How to get the Best Curb Appeal: First impressions are everything.
- How to price your home competitively to sell for the most money and in the shortest period of time.
- Maximize first impressions and attract multiple offers.
Knowing how to showcase and accentuate the best features of your home, without incurring unnecessary expense, is at the core of what we do.
Read some of our Reviews
Why Choose the Silicon Valley Real Estate Team - How We Sell Homes”
Learn more about Don Orason and the Silicon Valley Real Estate Team.
Our "no pressure, just good service" business model is built on attracting clients to us, rather than chasing them down for business. We will always respect your privacy, just let us know the best way to contact you and stay in touch. You can choose to communicate by phone, text or email...It's your choice.
Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you and your family with this important decision.
CALL US: 408-741-9300